TIC TAC TONGUE
Set out the ten numbered target cards in a row between yourself and your opponent, strap on the chameleon mask, and get ready for an intense number-matching snack.
Flip over one of the number cards to determine which target to aim for and then immediately start licking!
As kids blow into the tube in the mask, the long tongue shoots out to knock down one of the target cards. Whoever manages to knock down the target card that matches the number card wins the game!
Perfectly playful and powerfully fun, the Tic Tac Tongue game thrills the imagination while strengthening coordination.
Tic Tac Tongue
- Game of shooting tongues to knock down the correct target card first
- Encourages number recognition, coordination, imaginative play
- Wonderfully playful and creative
- Blow through the tube in the mask to shoot the tongue out
- Flip over a number card to decide which target card to aim for
- Whoever knocks down the correct target card first wins the game
- Includes 2 chameleon masks, 2 mouth pieces, 2 tongues, 10 targets, 10 game cards
- Detailed game rules and instructions included
- High quality materials and construction – Lasting durability, exceptional gameplay
- Ages: 21+
- Time: 20-90 min
- Players: 4-10
- A hilarious twist on water roulette
- Fill with water or the included plastic seeds
- Spin the spinner and press the melon on your head the number of times shown
- If you get splashed, you’re out!
- Contents: 1 x Plastic refillable Watermelon (with vines on each side), approx 30 x plastic watermelon seeds, 1 x Spinner (with plastic arrow & base) and 1 x Game rules
- Memory game with a twist
- A great family game for up to four players
- Ages six and up
- No batteries required
- Spinner wheel with pointer
- Four Big Beard holders
- 16 Big Beard cards
- Pair of scissors
- Game rules