BIG BEARD BATTLE GAME
Snip, snip and win by growing the longest beard.
Big Beard Battle is a new kind of a memory family fun game. The aim of the game is to collect four beard pieces of your mustache color.
Start by spinning the spinner and then overturning the beard cards to find the beard piece of your mustache color. But be careful, if your opponent finds the razor or scissors, he can take away all or one of your beard pieces, respectively.
The winner of the game is the player who collects four beard pieces the quickest!
- Memory game with a twist
- A great family game for up to four players
- Ages six and up
- No batteries required
- Spinner wheel with pointer
- Four Big Beard holders
- 16 Big Beard cards
- Pair of scissors
- Game rules
- A hilarious twist on water roulette
- Fill with water or the included plastic seeds
- Spin the spinner and press the melon on your head the number of times shown
- If you get splashed, you’re out!
- Contents: 1 x Plastic refillable Watermelon (with vines on each side), approx 30 x plastic watermelon seeds, 1 x Spinner (with plastic arrow & base) and 1 x Game rules
- 1x UNO Spin wheel
- 100+ UNO Spin cards
- Ages: 21+
- Time: 20-90 min
- Players: 4-10