PYRAMID CUBE PUZZLE TOY
PYRAMID CUBE TOY
Are you crazy about speed cube games with friends that allow you to show off your strategic thinking ability and problem-solving skills?
Are you dedicated to spending endless hours drawing strategies, deciding on the most effective to solve difficult problems?
Do you want to find great Birthday gift for friends, family members, beginners and pros?
There are four corner blocks, four blocks and six corner edges. The rotation can change its color arrangement. Rotation block can be rotated and the state does not change.6 edges can rotate freely. The top four blocks can be independent of the other piece of self rotation.
- Neodymium magnet building balls, stress and anxiety relief toy
- Allows you to create almost any design and shape
- Develops Your creativity, imagination, and ability to create structures.
- A strong magnetic field allows the creation of incredible geometric and spatial shapes.
- Relieves ADD and ADHD
- Randomly scramble the small balls
- Move the middle horizontal axis to replace the required ball in the middle of the O-shaped groove
- Through memory and space imagination, the beads in the grooves are matched at the fastest speed
- The Cube is ideal for students who have problems with fidgety hands or for working professionals that require something to do while concentrated on business meetings and calls.
- 6 sides with: clicker buttons – a joystick, a light switch Flip, a flat, worry stone-like surface, gear and a rolling ball and a spinning dial.
- Small enough to use anywhere: in the office, in the class, program, in a meeting or watching TV and can be kept in your purse, bag, car, or desk drawer,etc.
- Benefits students and children with ADHD light and Autism. Helps adult focus, relieves stress and worry.
- Material: ABS 2. Handshake on both sides with concave and convex particles, the middle module can be moved 3. 4 O-shaped recessed holes, each with a number of round beads 4. Help your baby exercise his hand, eye and grasp ability How to play: 1. Randomly scramble the small balls 2. Move the middle horizontal axis to replace the required ball in the middle of the O-shaped groove 3. Through memory and space imagination, the beads in the 4 grooves are matched at the fastest speed