FIDGET SNAPPER ANTI-STRESS SENSORY TOY
Grip it and squeeze for a satisfying snap! Snap & Pop is the fidget that fits perfectly in your palm. Make successive “pops” with each measured squeeze.
These fidgets make a perfect hand strengthening tool because you need to squeeze and release which will work on hand muscles. A fun and effective occupational therapy tool!
– Grab. Snap. Smile. Repeat!
– Amazing, ridiculously satisfying, everlasting fidget toy!
– Fits perfectly into the palm of your hand
– Will you master the perfect “pop”?
– Approximately 6cm x 6cm
1 x Snapper Fidget Toy
- The Cube is ideal for students who have problems with fidgety hands or for working professionals that require something to do while concentrated on business meetings and calls.
- 6 sides with: clicker buttons – a joystick, a light switch Flip, a flat, worry stone-like surface, gear and a rolling ball and a spinning dial.
- Small enough to use anywhere: in the office, in the class, program, in a meeting or watching TV and can be kept in your purse, bag, car, or desk drawer,etc.
- Benefits students and children with ADHD light and Autism. Helps adult focus, relieves stress and worry.
- Randomly scramble the small balls
- Move the middle horizontal axis to replace the required ball in the middle of the O-shaped groove
- Through memory and space imagination, the beads in the grooves are matched at the fastest speed
- Neodymium magnet building balls, stress and anxiety relief toy
- Allows you to create almost any design and shape
- Develops Your creativity, imagination, and ability to create structures.
- A strong magnetic field allows the creation of incredible geometric and spatial shapes.
- Relieves ADD and ADHD
- Material: ABS 2. Handshake on both sides with concave and convex particles, the middle module can be moved 3. 4 O-shaped recessed holes, each with a number of round beads 4. Help your baby exercise his hand, eye and grasp ability How to play: 1. Randomly scramble the small balls 2. Move the middle horizontal axis to replace the required ball in the middle of the O-shaped groove 3. Through memory and space imagination, the beads in the 4 grooves are matched at the fastest speed