AZUL BOARD GAME
In the game Azul, players take turns drafting coloured tiles from suppliers to their player board. Later in the round, players score points based on how they have placed their tiles to decorate the palace. Extra points are scored for specific patterns and completing sets; wasted supplies harm the players score. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins.
High quality components and fun, accessible gameplay
Fun tile drafting and tile placement mechanics
- 100 resin tiles
- 4 player boards
- 9 factory displays
- 4 scoring markers
- 1 linen bag
- 1 rulebook
- Magnetic board and chips so pieces stick
- Play chess, checkers, Snake & Ladders, Ludo, Chess & Checkers
- Have a game in the car, at work, or anywhere else
- Compact in size and fold up to prevent the loss of chess pieces
- NB: Choking hazard. Small parts, not for children under 3 years
- Your number's UP! Popular letter and word games have been moved up a notch by using numbers and equations! CHALLENGE: Play your tiles making math equations - a great game for the entire family
- CONTAINS: 1 game board, 108 tiles, 4 tile racks, deluxe tile bag, instructions
- Addictive Mathable Deluxe tile game stimulates and strengthens math and laugh skills
- 90 Questions Cards (180 Questions)
- 6 PASS On cards
- 6 SWITCH cards
- 1 Spiral Timer
- 1 Set of Rules
- For Ages 8+ Years
- 72 PICTURE CARDS
- 12 POTION TOKENS
- 25 CHOCOLATE FROG TOKENS
- 6 HEADBANDS
- 1 SAND TIMER
- 4-20+ players.
- Ages 12+.
- 500 cards with 3000 entries.
- Spinner arrow.
- Sand timer.
- 4 playing pieces.
Slide, collide and score to win the Sorry! Game.
Kids draw cards to see how far they get to move one of the pawns on the board.
If they land on a Slide they can zip to the end and bump their opponents' pawns - or their own!
Jump over pawns and hide in the Safety zone where opponents can't go.
Kids keep on moving and bumping until they get all three of their pawns from Start to Home.
But watch out, because if the pawn gets bumped, Sorry! It's all the way back to Start!
- Be the first player to get all three pawns from start area to home
- Bump other players' pawns to send them back to the start
- Only you may enter your own color Safety Zone
- Includes gameboard, 12 Sorry! Pawns, 45 cards, 2 power-up tokens, and instructions.
- Power-up tokens give you special powers
- Ages 6 and up.
- For 2 to 4 players.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.