CATAN HISTORIES MERCHANTS OF EUROPE BOARD GAME
MERCHANTS OF EUROPE
AN EXCITING AND EDUCATIONAL HISTORY GAME BY KLAUS TEUBER
MERCHANTS OF EUROPE USES THE SIMPLE AND FUN CATAN HEX AND RESOURCE SYSTEM TO RECREATE THE GROWTH OF THE MERCHANT CLASS ACROSS MEDIEVAL EUROPE.
COLLECT AND TRADE RESOURCES TO EXPAND TRADE ROUTES AND TRADING POSTS.
BUILD CARAVANS TO TRANSPORT YOUR GOODS TO MARKET BEFORE YOUR RIVALS DO.
CAN YOU EXPAND YOUR TRADING NETWORK MORE QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY AND BECOME THE MOST POWERFUL MERCHANT IN ALL OF EUROPE?
REVERSIBLE GAMEBOARD FOR QUICK GAMES
=/- 2 HOURS
- Adult party game perfect for horrible people; despicable and awkward game, suitable for players 4 to 20+ and play time 30 to 90 minutes.
- This is the FULL PACK containing 1356 good quality cards (987 white cards and 369 black cards), allowing for maximum replayability.
- Filled with hilariously tasteless references, strictly for Potterheads over the age of 18, and not suitable for family gatherings. A must have an evil sense of humor.
- Cards New sealed
- Cards against muggles
- 100 resin tiles
- 4 player boards
- 9 factory displays
- 4 scoring markers
- 1 linen bag
- 1 rulebook
- 72 PICTURE CARDS
- 12 POTION TOKENS
- 25 CHOCOLATE FROG TOKENS
- 6 HEADBANDS
- 1 SAND TIMER
Slide, collide and score to win the Sorry! Game.
Kids draw cards to see how far they get to move one of the pawns on the board.
If they land on a Slide they can zip to the end and bump their opponents' pawns - or their own!
Jump over pawns and hide in the Safety zone where opponents can't go.
Kids keep on moving and bumping until they get all three of their pawns from Start to Home.
But watch out, because if the pawn gets bumped, Sorry! It's all the way back to Start!
- Be the first player to get all three pawns from start area to home
- Bump other players' pawns to send them back to the start
- Only you may enter your own color Safety Zone
- Includes gameboard, 12 Sorry! Pawns, 45 cards, 2 power-up tokens, and instructions.
- Power-up tokens give you special powers
- Ages 6 and up.
- For 2 to 4 players.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Play a card from your hand, place your chip on a corresponding character on the board...
When you have 4 in a row, it's a SEQUENCE and you win!
Use a UNICORN card to place your chip anywhere.
Remove your opponent's chip with a DRAGON card.
Have fun with you friends playing SEQUENCE FOR KIDS.
- For 2 to 4 players
- For ages 3 through 8
- Folding game board
- 42 playing cards
- Playing Chips