Watermelon Slicer and Server
Easier Way to Slice Melon
A watermelon’s delectably juicy interior is a joy to eat in the summertime, but it can cause a watery mess when sliced in the kitchen. Its curved shape tends to wobble and slide creating a dangerous base for sharp knives to cut through. This slicing tool makes cutting safe and easy by coring through the fruit’s soft center, eliminating the need to fumble with sharp blades and keeping the chef’s fingers and hands safe throughout the process.
Core and Serve
The curved blades of this kitchen gadget trace along the inside of the melon, quickly detaching the juicy pink fruit from its rind in perfectly uniform pieces. The device doubles as a pair of tongs, which when squeezed together can pick up an individual cut slice and deliver it seamlessly to a serving tray or the hands of hungry pool party guests.
The slicer is made from a durable stainless steel, which gives it a sleek, shiny surface that is easy to clean and maintain after use.
•Product dimensions: 2” (L) x 2” (W) x 10” (H)
- Get good-for-you pasta without the carbs
- Ergonomic grip that's easy to hold; quick and easy to use
- Works on any food that is 20mm - 54mm
- Very creative and relaxing
- Select thick or thin strands ~ 2 x 3mm or 3.5 x 5mm
- Good for zucchini, squash, carrots, potatoes, radish, cucumber and any firm veggie
- Made of plastic and stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Including finger guard
- Dimensions : 13cm x 7cm