TABLETOP AIR HOCKEY
This terrific table top version of hockey looks, feels, sounds and plays just like the real thing.
Pucks glide across the playing rink on a cushion of air for fast, exciting table hockey action.
Lightweight and portable, just place on a table and play away! When it’s not in use, simply put away and slip under the bed or pop in the cupboard!
A great way to introduce children to the fun of air hockey. It turns any child’s bedroom into their own personal game room!
- Classic Air hockey game
- Just like the real thing
- Lightweight and portable
- 2 Players
- Play whenever, wherever
- Hours of fun
- Size: 56cm x 30.5cm x 10cm
- Requires 8 x AA batteries (not included)
- Assembly required
- Set include a table top air hockey game
- 2 pucks
- 2 paddles
- Memory game with a twist
- A great family game for up to four players
- Ages six and up
- No batteries required
- Spinner wheel with pointer
- Four Big Beard holders
- 16 Big Beard cards
- Pair of scissors
- Game rules
- 48 pieces of jumbo floor puzzles with vibrant and engaging illustrations in a combination of fascinating colors
- High quality pieces and very durable
- Educational learning tool to boost cognitive, problem solving skills, and hand eye-coordination
- Box comes with a handle strap for convenient carrying and easy storage
- 48 Jumbo puzzle pieces
- For kids age 3 and up
- Measures approximately 88 x 58cm when assembled
- Theme: Pet party OR Pirate (let us know which 1 )
- 2 powerful LED lights
- Unisex and Ambidextrous design
- Durable making it ideal for mechanic work
- Adjustable strap provides a secure fit
- Soft and stretchy fabric makes it breathable and comfortable
- This is the main game! It has 360 cards, including 10 add-your-own-words cards.
- Three or more players compete to build funny and terrible comics.
- High quality cards can be burned for heat after society collapses.
- Joking Hazard is an EXTREMELY not-for-kids party game from the minds of Cyanide & Happiness, the hit webcomic. Three or more players compete to build funny and terrible comics about friendship, violence, sex, and everything in between. 360 panel cards (including 10 add-your-own-words cards) combine to form millions of awful situations, and sometimes nice ones. High quality cards can be burned for heat after society collapses. Ages 17+