SSTD T360 RECHARGEABLE HEADLIGHT
The T360 Head Torch features a built in Li-ion battery, that can be recharged via USB. Simply plug into the micro USB charging port and the charging indicator will show red for in-progress and turn green when charging is complete.
One of the most notable features of the T360 is how light weight it is at only 20.6 grams, making it comfortable to wear for long periods and ideal for travelling.
An innovative spherical joint connects the light body to the bracket and allows for full 360 degrees rotation, allowing the light to be pointed in any direction. It can be used as a head lamp with the supplied adjustable headband, or removed and clipped onto clothing, backpacks etc or even used free standing as a task light.
The high performance LED has a maximum output of 45 lumens and three brightness levels plus three flashing modes:
Brightness levels and runtimes:
•High – 45 lumens, Runtime 45 minutes
•Mid – 15 lumens, Runtime 1 h 45 minutes
•Low – 2 lumens, Runtime 21 h
Constructed from durable yet lightweight polycarbonate materials, the T360 has a maximum beam distance 30 meters, is waterproof to IP65 (suitable for use in rain and snow) and resistant to impacts from 1.5 meters.
Out of stock
- Enamelled Fire Bowl with Wind Shield. 4 Adjustable Cooking Levels.
- Storage Tray for Cooking Equipment. 3 Movable Legs with Rubber Feet.
- Easy to Set Up and Clean. Lightweight and Durable Construction.
- Ideal for Camping, Garden, Beach, Outdoor Bbq Parties. Portable BBQ Grill.
- Length is approx 12 inches
- Illuminated Red and Green range finder
- Clear lens
- Adjustable Focus
- Adjustable wind age and elevation
- With lens cover
- Zoom from 3x to 9x magnificationFeature:
- Finish : Matte
- Power / Obj Lens : 3-9x 40mm
- reticule : Multi-X®
- Field of View (ft@100 yds. / m@100 m) : 40/13.6@3x 14/4.7@9x
- Weight (oz. / g) : 13 / 369
- Length (in. / mm) : 12 / 305
- Eye Relief (in. / mm) : 3.3 / 83.8
- Exit Pupil (mm) : 13@3x 4.4@9x
- Click Value in.@100 yds / mm@100m : .25 /7
- Adj Range in.@100yds / m@100m : 60 / 1.7