SORRY! BOARD GAME
Slide, collide and score to win the Sorry! Game.
Kids draw cards to see how far they get to move one of the pawns on the board.
If they land on a Slide they can zip to the end and bump their opponents’ pawns – or their own!
Jump over pawns and hide in the Safety zone where opponents can’t go.
Kids keep on moving and bumping until they get all three of their pawns from Start to Home.
But watch out, because if the pawn gets bumped, Sorry! It’s all the way back to Start!
- Be the first player to get all three pawns from start area to home
- Bump other players’ pawns to send them back to the start
- Only you may enter your own color Safety Zone
- Includes gameboard, 12 Sorry! Pawns, 45 cards, 2 power-up tokens, and instructions.
- Power-up tokens give you special powers
- Ages 6 and up.
- For 2 to 4 players.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- 72 PICTURE CARDS
- 12 POTION TOKENS
- 25 CHOCOLATE FROG TOKENS
- 6 HEADBANDS
- 1 SAND TIMER
Aim, flip, and spell your way to victory with Scrabble Flip game!
Based on everyone's favourite strategic word game, Scrabble, this version adds elements of speed and dexterity to challenge players' word-forming skills!
Players can use the flipper to aim their chip to land on a special letter or inside the centre tower.
Land it in the tower and you get to choose a wildcard letter.
The first player to shout a word made out of the letters covered by the chips on the board wins these chips back!
Scrabble Flip is the chip flipping, letter aiming, word-making game that kids will want to play over and over again!
Includes 1 board game, 50 chips, 4 flippers, 1 centre tower and instructions.
Colours and decorations may vary.
Suitable for ages 8+
Manage your money has always made household finances seem like fun!Buy groceries, fix the car, pay the doctor, start a business, and more. You'll make money every month, but you might spend it just as fast! Learn how to get from a Payday to the end of the month. The game board resembles a calendar month, and each space has events like a buying “deal” or receiving “mail” (includes bills, insurance offers etc.) The object of the game is to have the most money at the end of the game, which is over after as many months as the players decide on. Players may start or add to their savings only on Pay Day. Players may withdraw all or part of their savings only on Pay Day (if the player wishes to withdraw at another time). A player receives 10% interest on the balance in his/her savings account every time he lands on Pay Day. A loan may be taken out or increased at any time in increments. A player must pay 20% interest on his/her outstanding loan balance every time they land on Pay Day. Loans may only be paid off on Pay Day. Contents:
- Game board
- 4 tokens
- 17 deal cards
- 35 mail cards
- Loan record pad
- For 2-4 players
- Based on the Emmy nominated TV Show
- Game is designed for preschool kids
- Reinforces and enhances reading, spelling and rhyming skills
- Game board
- 4 playing pieces
- Spinner card
- 110 questions cards
- Your number's UP! Popular letter and word games have been moved up a notch by using numbers and equations! CHALLENGE: Play your tiles making math equations - a great game for the entire family
- CONTAINS: 1 game board, 108 tiles, 4 tile racks, deluxe tile bag, instructions
- Addictive Mathable Deluxe tile game stimulates and strengthens math and laugh skills
- Adult party game perfect for horrible people; despicable and awkward game, suitable for players 4 to 20+ and play time 30 to 90 minutes.
- This is the FULL PACK containing 1356 good quality cards (987 white cards and 369 black cards), allowing for maximum replayability.
- Filled with hilariously tasteless references, strictly for Potterheads over the age of 18, and not suitable for family gatherings. A must have an evil sense of humor.
- Cards New sealed
- Cards against muggles
Encourage your little ones to expand their vocabulary!My First Scrabble Game is a fun and easy version of the classic game that will introduce your little kids to letters and words. Through colour coded tiles and colourful illustrations spelling becomes a simple and fun activity. Children learn letter recognition, word construction, vowels and even how to cross words, just like in scrabble. Features:
- Colourful, fun
- Large letters
- Easy to pick up
- Suitable for young children
- This game can be played by 1 to 2 players
- Suitable for children ages 3 to 6 years
Play a card from your hand, place your chip on a corresponding character on the board...
When you have 4 in a row, it's a SEQUENCE and you win!
Use a UNICORN card to place your chip anywhere.
Remove your opponent's chip with a DRAGON card.
Have fun with you friends playing SEQUENCE FOR KIDS.
- For 2 to 4 players
- For ages 3 through 8
- Folding game board
- 42 playing cards
- Playing Chips