In the Monopoly Empire game, players can own the world’s top brands.
After choosing one of the uniquely branded tokens, players move around the board, and start building their empires.
The game is a race to the top as players buy their favorite brands one by one and fill their towers. Players can own famous brands, including Nerf, Transformers, Levi’s, and more.
Opponents collect rent from their rivals; the higher their tower, the more they can charge! For two to four players, the first player to fill their tower with billboards wins!
Gameboard, 4 towers, 6 tokens, 30 billboard tiles, 6 office tiles, 14 Chance cards, 14 Empire cards, money pack, 2 dice, and game guide.
Players own their favorite brands, including Puma, Levi’s, Nerf, and more.
Fast, fun gameplay.
Tokens and game pieces are based on the world’s favorite brands.
First player to fill their tower wins.
- Memory game with a twist
- A great family game for up to four players
- Ages six and up
- No batteries required
- Spinner wheel with pointer
- Four Big Beard holders
- 16 Big Beard cards
- Pair of scissors
- Game rules
- Playing Baord
- Playing Cards
- Classic Air hockey game
- Just like the real thing
- Lightweight and portable
- 2 Players
- Play whenever, wherever
- Hours of fun
- Size: 56cm x 30.5cm x 10cm
- Requires 8 x AA batteries (not included)
- Assembly required
- Set include a table top air hockey game
- 2 pucks
- 2 paddles
- This is the main game! It has 360 cards, including 10 add-your-own-words cards.
- Three or more players compete to build funny and terrible comics.
- High quality cards can be burned for heat after society collapses.
- Joking Hazard is an EXTREMELY not-for-kids party game from the minds of Cyanide & Happiness, the hit webcomic. Three or more players compete to build funny and terrible comics about friendship, violence, sex, and everything in between. 360 panel cards (including 10 add-your-own-words cards) combine to form millions of awful situations, and sometimes nice ones. High quality cards can be burned for heat after society collapses. Ages 17+