LED strobe lights 108pcs SMD 5050 DJ Disco Party KTV disco Strobe Light Professional Stage Lighting
Lamp: SMD imported beads
Function: Auto voice
A number: 108
Total power: 35W
Two, the characteristics of the product:
Aluminum alloy material with high quality and environmental protection, is committed to the thermal design of the best.
Thermal design based on elite, improvement of human nature, operation process will not scratch the body.
The lamp is made of high quality broadband voltage external constant current source, a more stable, better heat dissipation!
Three, this product is the use of green LED energy saving lamp, so it has seven advantages in use:
1 low energy consumption: high effective energy saving under the condition of the same brightness, LED energy-saving lamps 1000 hours consumption 1 kwh, an ordinary incandescent lamp 17 hour consumption of 1 kwh,ordinary energy-saving lamps one hundred hours 1 kwh of electricity consumption.
2 long life: long life LED super energy-saving lamps using the theory of life of up to tens of hours, ordinary incandescent lamp life 1000 hours.
The 3 light health: ultraviolet and infrared light does not contain, no radiation, no pollution. The ordinary energy-saving lamps and incandescent light contains ultraviolet and infrared.
4 green environmental protection: no harmful elements such as mercury and lead, benefited from the recovery and utilization, and does not produce electromagnetic interference, containing harmful elements such as mercury and lead the common pipe, electronic ballasts in energy-saving lamps will generate electromagnetic interference.
5 protect eyesight: driven by a DC power supply, no stroboscopic, ordinary lamp is the AC drive, it will inevitably produce stroboscopic unfavorable for long time eye.
6 high light efficiency: low fever, 90% of the electrical energy into visible light, incandescent lamp only 20% electric energy into visible light, the other 80% of the electrical energy into heat energy is a great waste of limited resources.
7: safety coefficient is high, less heat, no potential safety hazard, widely used in dance halls, bars, KTV and other places of entertainment.
Out of stock
- Metal and plastic shell, streamline design, fashionable appearance
- Built-in low-frequency amplifier, it gains super dynamic low-frequency sound and robust sound
- Adopted international advanced Bluetooth chip, compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Built-in microphone, supports hands-free phone calls
- Support FM radio and directly playing music from TF card and U disk (TF card and U disk not included)
- Touch control functions: previous/next track, play/pause, mode changing
- Support remote control, more convenient
- Special Karaoke mode for singing
- Model: TG018
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Protocol: L2CAP/A2DP (AVCTP/AVDTP/AVRCP)
- Working distance: 10m
- Speaker driver: 2*Φ50mm
- SNR: ≥95dB
- Power: 4Ω / 5W*2
- Frequency response: 50Hz-20KHz
- Battery: 3.7V / 2200mAh
- Charging: 5V / 1A
- Playing time: 3 hours at normal volume
- Size: 520 x 63 x 122mm
- Weight: 1000g
- iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 edge
- Other iPhone Samsung Huawei HTC smartphones and tablets Bluetooth-enabled device
- Other USB, TF card, devices with 3.5mm audio output
- 1 x TG018 Touch Control Super Bass Bluetooth Speaker Support FM/U Disk/Karaoke
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x Bracket
- 1 x Micro USB to 3.5mm Plug and USB Port Cable (50cm)
- 1 x User Manual