I SPY BINGO
Popular I Spy pictures become a fast and fun bingo game…get 4 in a row and shout Bingo! Players learn beginning sounds and practice reading skills. Promotes manual dexterity, verbal and visual skills. Two levels of play. No reading required. For 2-6 players. For ages 4 and up.
Slide, collide and score to win the Sorry! Game.
Kids draw cards to see how far they get to move one of the pawns on the board.
If they land on a Slide they can zip to the end and bump their opponents' pawns - or their own!
Jump over pawns and hide in the Safety zone where opponents can't go.
Kids keep on moving and bumping until they get all three of their pawns from Start to Home.
But watch out, because if the pawn gets bumped, Sorry! It's all the way back to Start!
- Be the first player to get all three pawns from start area to home
- Bump other players' pawns to send them back to the start
- Only you may enter your own color Safety Zone
- Includes gameboard, 12 Sorry! Pawns, 45 cards, 2 power-up tokens, and instructions.
- Power-up tokens give you special powers
- Ages 6 and up.
- For 2 to 4 players.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Play a card from your hand, place your chip on a corresponding character on the board...
When you have 4 in a row, it's a SEQUENCE and you win!
Use a UNICORN card to place your chip anywhere.
Remove your opponent's chip with a DRAGON card.
Have fun with you friends playing SEQUENCE FOR KIDS.
- For 2 to 4 players
- For ages 3 through 8
- Folding game board
- 42 playing cards
- Playing Chips