I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT! TRIVIA GAME
A trivia game about things you oughta know!
Is starboard on the left or right side of a boat? How do you say “Japan” in Japanese? What is the character limit for Tweets on Twitter? How long did Sleeping Beauty actually sleep?
…I should have known that! is an addictively entertaining trivia game with over 400 questions about things that you should know. In contrast to traditional trivia formats, you don’t receive points for answering questions correctly. Instead, points are subtracted for every incorrect answer!
One thing is for sure: it will only be a matter of time before you hear yourself say… DUH!… I should have known that!
- Age 14+
- Players 2+
- 48 pieces of jumbo floor puzzles with vibrant and engaging illustrations in a combination of fascinating colors
- High quality pieces and very durable
- Educational learning tool to boost cognitive, problem solving skills, and hand eye-coordination
- Box comes with a handle strap for convenient carrying and easy storage
- 48 Jumbo puzzle pieces
- For kids age 3 and up
- Measures approximately 88 x 58cm when assembled
- Theme: Pet party OR Pirate (let us know which 1 )
- Memory game with a twist
- A great family game for up to four players
- Ages six and up
- No batteries required
- Spinner wheel with pointer
- Four Big Beard holders
- 16 Big Beard cards
- Pair of scissors
- Game rules
- This is the main game! It has 360 cards, including 10 add-your-own-words cards.
- Three or more players compete to build funny and terrible comics.
- High quality cards can be burned for heat after society collapses.
- Joking Hazard is an EXTREMELY not-for-kids party game from the minds of Cyanide & Happiness, the hit webcomic. Three or more players compete to build funny and terrible comics about friendship, violence, sex, and everything in between. 360 panel cards (including 10 add-your-own-words cards) combine to form millions of awful situations, and sometimes nice ones. High quality cards can be burned for heat after society collapses. Ages 17+
- Game of shooting tongues to knock down the correct target card first
- Encourages number recognition, coordination, imaginative play
- Wonderfully playful and creative
- Blow through the tube in the mask to shoot the tongue out
- Flip over a number card to decide which target card to aim for
- Whoever knocks down the correct target card first wins the game
- Includes 2 chameleon masks, 2 mouth pieces, 2 tongues, 10 targets, 10 game cards
- Detailed game rules and instructions included
- High quality materials and construction - Lasting durability, exceptional gameplay