The enviro battery works by immersing a pair of connected zinc and copper plates into an aqueous medium such as a potato, mud, water, or a piece of fruit, which offers a valuable lesson on the transformative power of green science.
Size: 16.7 x 21.8 x 4.5 cm
- Made of plastic, non-toxic, Eco-Friendly and durable material.
- It is easy to assemble followed by the instructions.
- Light in weight,m convenient to use and carry.
- The enviro battery works by immersing a pair of connected zinc and copper plates into an aqueous medium such as a potato, mud, water, or a piece of fruit.
- This kit is ideal for young science enthusiasts, and offers a valuable lesson on the transformative power of green science.
- Please read all instructions before you begin.
- Adult assistance and supervision is recommended.
- The kit is intended for children ages over 8.
- This kit and its finished products contain small parts which may pose a choking hazard. Keep away from children under 3 years old.
- Please ask an adult for help when getting any material (potatoes, fruit, etc) needed for the experiments.
- Food or beverages used in these experiments are not edible. Please dispose of them immediately after use.
- Do not connect any of the parts provided to any AC wall socket or batteries. This may cause electric shock or a short circuit.
4 x Silvery Grey Zinc Plates
4 x Brownish Copper Plates
4 x Connection wires
2 x Plastic Cups
2 x Specially Designed Bottle Screw Caps
1 x Light Tower with LED Lamp
1 x Sound Chip
1 Set x Transparent Adhesive Tapes
1 Set x Experiment Instruction Guide with Experiment Record Sheet and Fun Facts