Creative Pattern Puzzle
This is an advanced Tangram-style game that is teaches spatial relationships. Combine the pieces to match an image on one of the 60 challenge cards. Spill the pieces out of the game tray, select a challenge card from the deck, and assemble the blue and green pieces to match the image on the card. All pieces must lie flat within the game tray and you can turn or flip the pieces anyway needed to complete the image.
The game introduces puzzle solving in a fun, challenging way and solutions are on the back of each card if you get stuck. It’s an excellent educational tool which helps build pattern and matching skills. This game makes an ideal travel game and is suitable for ages 8 and up.
- An advanced Tangram style game that teaches spatial reasoning skills
- Combine the pieces to match one of 60 challenge cards
- All solutions are printed on the black
- Helps build pattern and matching skills
- Using high quality non-toxic plastic material
- Develop the kids' creativity and imagination.
- Exercise the kids' coordination ability with hands, eyes and brain.
- Develop the right hemisphere function, but also a great benefit to the development of intelligence.
- Production fitting: Cute little doll, Base and wall bracket, brick, two small shovel.
- How to play: Choose a child to start first,then the player pushes the bricks from the wall one by one,When you push the bricks, whoever makes the doll fall down first,he is the loser.
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 23*19cm
- Weight: 450g
- Suitable Age: Above 3 years old
- Player: 2-4 persons
- 1 set * Wall Demolish Game Toy