Cards Against Humanity
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you’ve played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a black card, and everyone else answers with their funniest white card.
This is the main game. Buy this first.
#1 Hamster coffin.
30-90minutes game play
Players: 4 to 20
- Playing Baord
- Playing Cards
- 48 pieces of jumbo floor puzzles with vibrant and engaging illustrations in a combination of fascinating colors
- High quality pieces and very durable
- Educational learning tool to boost cognitive, problem solving skills, and hand eye-coordination
- Box comes with a handle strap for convenient carrying and easy storage
- 48 Jumbo puzzle pieces
- For kids age 3 and up
- Measures approximately 88 x 58cm when assembled
- Theme: Pet party OR Pirate (let us know which 1 )
- Game of shooting tongues to knock down the correct target card first
- Encourages number recognition, coordination, imaginative play
- Wonderfully playful and creative
- Blow through the tube in the mask to shoot the tongue out
- Flip over a number card to decide which target card to aim for
- Whoever knocks down the correct target card first wins the game
- Includes 2 chameleon masks, 2 mouth pieces, 2 tongues, 10 targets, 10 game cards
- Detailed game rules and instructions included
- High quality materials and construction - Lasting durability, exceptional gameplay