CAPS-LOCK motorcycle scooter handlebar throttle grip lock security locks Fits Most Scooter
•This Theft Lock has been designed as an easy to use, highly visible, theft deterrent for all scooters, motorcycles and ATVs.
•Lock works by locking the front brake lever to the handlebar, preventing the vehicle from being pushed away.
•Perfect solution for a short parking
1. 100% brand new and high quality
2. Simple to use, highly visible, easy to use
3. Built-in stainless steel wire, difficult to cut with a saw
4. Widely used for all scooters, motorcycles and ATVs
5. Stops embarrassing falls – Unlike disc locks, you can’t forget it’s in place, no bending, no disc dirt or street grime.
6. Key not required to lock.
7. Twist grip sizes from 27-38mm
8. Used on the front brake lever will keep the bike from being pushed off the centre or side stand
9. Used on the rear brake lever will hold the back tyre from spinning allowing for the loosening or re-torquing of the clutch nut when doing belt, clutch and variator maintenance
•Material: Micro Fiber and built-in stainless steel wire
•Pushing Part Size: 3mm*1pc/5mm*2pcs/7mm*1pc
•Main Unit Size: 160 x 50 x 45mm
•Net Weight: 350g
Note: Please leave a message to tell us the color you want when you order it
•Color: Yellow /Red/ Orange/ Green sent at random
•1 x Handlebar Grip Lock
•2 x Key
•4 x Pushing Part
Fitting Your Caps Lock:
•Remove Caps-Lock from packaging, ensure the keys are seperated and the spare key is kept in a safe place.
•Open Caps-Lock and install appropriate sized pushing part to snuggly grip the throttle. Once you have chosen the correct pushing part you may choose to glue them in place.
•Click the lever retainer forwards or backwards by pushing at the base of it to adjust the lever setting. Caps-Lock can be installed with no pressure on the brake arm, this still immobilises the twist grip. If chosen to engage the front brake you only need light press for this to be effective.
•Place the Caps-Lock over your throttle grip and front brake lever, push the locking button and relax.
•Unlock your Caps-Lock by inserting key and turning button releases. Remove from brake lever and bike grip.