Uno Stacko Strategy Stacking Game
UNO? Stacko? combines the skill of stacking with the fun of UNO?
It's great family entertainment with commands on the tiles
Pull out blocks by color, number or command
Be careful or you'll tumble the tower
The higher it grows the harder it gets
Use the action blocks against your opponent
The ultimate stacking game
Number of players: 2 or more
Suitable for ages 7 years and older
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small Parts Not for children under 3 years
1 x Uno Stacko Game
There are 45 Uno Stacko blocks in each set, typically made of plastic and are colored red, yellow, green, and blue. Earlier versions of the game have the blocks numbered 1 to 4, while later versions added blocks bearing the Draw Two, Reverse, and Skip symbols. Later versions also include purple Wild blocks, which serve the same purpose as the Wild and Wild Draw Four cards in the parent game. Unlike Jenga blocks however, they look like hollow girders, making the tower more unstable as the game progresses. The earlier versions of Uno Stacko include a die, called the Uno Cube, the faces of which bear the following:
Red 1 / Blue 2 / Green 3 / Yellow 4 / Reverse / Draw Two, Players roll the Uno Cube to determine the moves they each make. When a colored number turns up, the player pulls a block having the same color or number as the side indicated. For instance, if a player rolls Yellow 4, the player must pull a block which is either yellow or bears the number 4. When “Reverse” turns up, the direction of play is reversed. “Draw Two” forces the player to pull any two blocks and place them on the top of the tower.
Later versions of the game eliminate the Uno Cube. As a result, when a player pulls a block and places it on the top of the tower, the color and number or symbol of that block determines what color or number or symbol of the block the next player should pull out. While the “Reverse” and “Draw Two” blocks serve the same purpose as the their respective counterpart faces in the Uno Cube, the Skip blocks pass the play to the player next to the next player. When a Purple Wild block is pulled by a player, that player names the color of the block the next player should pull out.
The game ends when the tower collapses and the person whose last move did not cause the collapse wins.
If you pulled a red block with the number 3. The player that comes after you has to either pull a red block or a block with the number 3.
There are also special blocks that reverse the turn order just to keep the players on their toes.
|Dimensions||30 x 10 x 10 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Using high quality non-toxic plastic material
- Develop the kids' creativity and imagination.
- Exercise the kids' coordination ability with hands, eyes and brain.
- Develop the right hemisphere function, but also a great benefit to the development of intelligence.
- Production fitting: Cute little doll, Base and wall bracket, brick, two small shovel.
- How to play: Choose a child to start first,then the player pushes the bricks from the wall one by one,When you push the bricks, whoever makes the doll fall down first,he is the loser.
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 23*19cm
- Weight: 450g
- Suitable Age: Above 3 years old
- Player: 2-4 persons
- 1 set * Wall Demolish Game Toy