Flexible Bright Mini LED USB Light
New Flexible Bright Mini LED USB Light Computer Lamp for Notebook Computer PC
Brand new and high quality.
LEDs, ultra bright.
Powered by a PC USB port, needs no batteries and other external power.
Flexible and adjustable metal neck.
Soft and warm white light.
Extremely long service life.
Low power consumption.
Cute and decent design.
Plugged into your PC USB port, it starts to bring you brightness right now.
Lightweight, compact, space-saving, easy to carry and handle.
An ideal companion for students, travelers, office workers, etc.
Ideal for lighting your laptop in the darkness.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Power Rating : 12V 50/60Hz
- Light Decay is > 10 000 Hours - 5% Testing
- Life Span : 50 000 Hours
- Lumens : +/- 4000lm
- Colour of LED : White
- No UV or IR Radiation
- High Brightness SMD LED
- High Energy Efficiency
- Low Power Consumption
- Long Life Span
- Low Temperature Rising
- 120 Degree Beaming Angle
- Protection Rating : IP65
- Material : Aluminium Tempered Glass
- Housing Colour : Grey
- Design & Colour May Vary
- Applicable for Home, Office, Meeting Room, Hotel, Shopping Mall, Show Windows, Parks, Parking Lots, Etc.
- Length - 1.2m (4ft)
- Power - 18W
- In Put Voltage - 220V
- Color Temp - 6000K
- Consuming only 18w it produces a saving of up to 58% in energy costs compared to fluorescents
- Standard florescent bulbs have a life time of about 2 years - LED tubes - not only will you save on energy bills but also on maintenance and disposal costs
- Delivers more lumens per watt, less heat radiation, no mercury and do not flicker
- Incorporates the latest LED chip, Heatsink, Lens and driver technology